: Election Campaign:
All the political parties launched a huge election campaign.
Congress wanted to frustrate the Muslim League at any cost. Its leaders toured the length and breadth of India.
Congress made Elections Alliances with Unionist Party, Ahraar, Jamiat-ul-Ulema-Hind and other Muslim parties took every possible step to create obstacles in the way of the Muslim League.
- On the other hand, since the Elections were life and death issue for the Muslims.
- The leaders of the Muslim League toured the countrywide.
- Quaid-e-Azam (Rahmatullah) In spite of his failing health made stormy tours to make the Muslims aware of the need of the hour.
- Muslim League began to gain popularity rapidly. Many a Muslim leader disaffiliated themselves from their political groups and joined the Muslim League.
- Quaid-e-Azam (Rahmatullah) in the public meetings challenged the Congress openly and bluntly that Muslim League will prove its demand for Pakistan true in elections and the Muslims of Sub-Continent will not be satisfied until they get Pakistan.
- The Muslims expressed their sentiments enthusiastically. Muslim students also came forward. The groups comprising of Muslim League Workers spread in each corner of the country.
- The atmosphere echoed with the slogans “Ban kay rahay ga Pakistan”, “Lay kay rahain gy Pakistan” and “Pakistan ka Matlab kia, La Ilaaha Illallah”. With every passing day, the stand-point of the Muslim League became stronger.