Table of Contents
Objectives Type Questions with Answers
Q1. Fill in the blanks to make an appropriate statement.
- Only a Muslim could be the ______ of Pakistan under the 1956 constitution.
- Islam was declared to be the state religion under the _________ Constitution of Pakistan.
- The Republic of Pakistan was renamed as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan through an amendment under the ________ Constitution of Pakistan.
- Under the _________ Constitution, only a Muslim could be the President of Pakistan.
- The Prophet (PBUH) remitted the interest accruing on the debts run by his uncle __ Bin Muttalib.
Q2. Fill in the blanks by putting one of three alternatives given in the bracket against each question.
- Under the ________ amendment, the Objectives Resolution was made a part of the text of the 1973 constitution.
(First, second, 8th)
- Only a Muslim could be the ______ of Pakistan under the 1962 constitution
(President, Prime Minister, President and Prime Minister)
- The Prophet (PBUH) said “I absolved the price of the blood of my family member __________. “
(Abdul Muttalib, Rabi-a-bin-Harith (RA), Zaid-bin-Sabit (RA))
- The Prophet (PBUH) said, “I am leaving among you two things _________ and my Sunnah”. (The Holy Quran, Prayers, Fast)
|3.||Rabi a-bin-Harith (RA)||4.||The Holy Quran|
Q3. Indicate whether the statement is TRUE or FALSE; put a circle around the correct answer.
- The 1962 constitution asserts that Islam is the basis of Pakistan.
- Arabs are superiors to non-Arabs
- The Prophet (PBUH) was offered the seat of governmental authority at Makkah in the third year of prophethood.
- An Islamic state can be established merely by proclaiming Islamic law.
- Nizam-e-Zakat was implemented on June 20, 1980.
Q4. Put the right parts together.
|No||Column A||Column B|
|1.||The Objectives Resolution||Taqwa|
|2.||The Lahore Resolution||The Arab|
|3.||The non-Arab||March 1949|
|4.||Standard of superiority||1215|
|5.||The Magna Carta||March 1940|
|1.||March 1949||2.||March 1940|