Table of Contents
Objective Type Questions with Answers
Q. Fill in the blanks to make an appropriate statement.
- Sir Sayyid (RA) founded Aligarh School in the year __________
- In the last two decades of the nineteenth century, the extremist Hindus started anti- Muslim movements namely ___________
- The Viceroy ______________ partitioned the province of Bengal into two parts.
- __________ was the most important demand of the Simla Deputation.
- Round Table conference were held from 1930 to ________
- Minto-Morley Reforms are also called Government of India act _________
- Khilafat Delegation, headed by Maulana Muhammad Ali visited England in the year _______.
- Pakistan National movement was established by ________
- ___________ presided over the Muslim League session held at Allahabad in 1930.
- The Lahore Resolution was moved by the Bengal Chief Minister Mr. ________
|3.||Lord Curzon||4.||Separate Election|
|Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
|9.||Allama Iqbal||10.||Molvi Fazalul Haq|
Q2. Fill in the blanks by putting one of the three alternatives given in the bracket against each question.
- Sir Sayyed (RA) started Risala _________________ (Thezib-ul-Akhlaq, Aligarh, Hayat-e-Javaid)
- Urdu-Hindi Controversy started in the year _____________ (1857, 1867, 1897)
- Simla Deputation comprised ________________ (13, 35, 80)
- The Quaid-e-Azam (RA) joined Muslim League in the year ___________ (1929, 1913, 1906)
- Congress ministries were formed in the year ______________ (1937, 1906, 1885)
- Cripps Proposals were published on 30th March ______________ (1947, 1946, 1942)
- The Muslim League celebrated _________ 1946 as the “Direct Action Day”. (Aug 16, Aug 14, Sep 6)
- Sylhet and _________ decided to join Pakistan through a referendum (the N.W.F.P, the Punjab, Balochistan)
- The Khilafat Committee elected ____________ as the leader of the non-cooperation movement (Gandhiji, Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar, Quaid-e-Azam)
|7||Aug 16||8||The N.W.F.P|
Q3. Indicate whether the statement is TRUE or FALSE; put a circle around the correct answer.
- Non-Muslims of north-west India supported the Pakistan Movement.
- The Quaid-e-Azam (RA) said “We demand Pakistan only because we want to have a piece of land.
- An Islamic state is established on democratic principles
- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee wrote an anti-Muslim novel “Band-e-Mataram”
- The London branch of the Muslim League was established in the year 1906.
- The Objectives Resolution is also known as the Lahore Resolutions.
- The first phase of the Khilafat Movement was a golden period in the history of Hindu-Muslim relations.
- Mustapha Kamal Ataturk abolished the institution of Khilafat.
- The first session of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was held on August 11, 1947.
- The Muslim League achieved great success in the 1937 elections.
Q4. Put the right parts together.
|No||Column A||Column B|
|1.||The British Crown||1921|
|3.||The Muslim League||Allama Iqbal|
|4.||The Simla Deputation||October 1, 1906|
|5.||The Mopla Uprising||1921|
|3.||Allama Iqbal||4.||October 1, 1906|