Table of Contents
Objective Type Questions with Answers
Q1. Fill in the blanks to make an appropriate statement.
- There are ___________ governments at work in the federation of Pakistan.
- _________ said Ram Rajjiya will be government identical with Hazrat Omer (RA) Abu Bakr’s (RA) governments.
- French philosopher __________ was very much impressed by the governmental system established by the Prophet (PBUH) and the pious Caliphs.
- A new system of the district government is of ________ tiers.
- Hazrat Omar (RA) ruled form the year 645 to ___________.
Q2. Fill in the blanks by
- The National Assembly is elected for a period of __________.
Years. (6, 5, 4)
- Lower age limit for a candidate contesting Senate elections is _________ years.
(30, 35, 25)
- Senate and National Assembly put together are called _____________.
(Parliament, Supreme court, Executive)
- The Prime Minister is bound to select at least ___________ of the members of his Cabinet from the Senate.
- A Union Council should consist of at least _____________.
( 25, 21, 15)
Q3. Indicate whether the statement is TRUE or FALSO; put a circle around the correct answer.
- Pakistan’s present administrative set up is based on the 1973 constitution.
- Hazrat Omer (RA) ruled for ten years.
- Hazrat Omer (RA) turned the non-Muslims out of his state.
- Draft of law is called draft law or Bill.
- Chairperson of the Senate is called the speaker.
Q4. Put the right parts together.
|No||Column A||Column B|
|1.||Parliament||Oct 12, 1999|
|2.||Tehsil Administration||45 years|
|4.||Devolution Plan||5% of minority members|
|No.||Column A||Column B|
|4.||Devolution Plan||Oct 12, 1999|
|5.||District Council||5% of minority members|